Sunday, April 22, 2012

Streamlined Sundays

Painting Courtesy of Molly Gardner
The painting you see above is none other than Psychadelepant  by Molly Gardner. For this and more amazing paint prototypes make sure you like her work on FB and purchase some paintings and help a sister out. For this Streamlined Sundays  I have provided you with a new chill instrumental which I was lucky enough to come across. Under the sun, I couldn't take it off repeat. I suggest you do the same.
\_________________________________________________________/

This first one is most certainly the strongest in the post, yet the most relaxing. Lone is an up and coming artist who works (as most artists do) straight from his room. I couldn't find much information about him other than his  YouTube channel, however this song will suffice for now until he makes some more greenbacks. So go purchase and support the cause.



LoneYT 
\____________________/

I mean, I just couldn't stop there. Could I? Here's a throwback from Pretty Lights very first album Taking Up Your Precious Time .  Just in case you have yet to use your precious time and give it a listen and a fighting chance.



PLOfficial | SC | FB | YT | Twitter
\_______________________________________/

Not sure exactly how I feel about this last one, even though I believe DJ Burnout is on the right track.This choon is a really chill mash-up, and  it has Notorious, so you know it can't go wrong.



DJ BurnoutOfficial | SC | FB | YT | Twitter
\________________________________________________/

/__^__\
/__________/  \__________\

No comments:

Post a Comment