Friday, May 4, 2012

Exploit the Frailty of Finals

Travelin' Coast to Coast

It has been quite a long time since I have posted my last chill set list. The good news is, I promise this will make up for lost time, and it's right in time to help you Exploit the Frailty of Finals . Recently on long drives I have been really trying to perfect the taste with my Pandora  account and I must admit, contrary to what I would think it does very well. So, out of the numerous ads and skipped songs I bring you a select four that really got me wondering why they haven't installed a repeat button.

\__________\    /__________/
\____\ /____/

Up first is Little People. I don't know much about (them), but their sound has relaxation written all over it. Goes well with a good bedtime story.



I love  good finds like this. Simple music that brings any day under your control. Sign me up, Santa Fe!



If you haven't noticed it yet, I'm a huge sucker for repetitive trance beats. But you already know Deadmau5 delivers nothing short of such a performance. Add that with some beautiful, resonating pipes sputtering heavenly tenor along with each breath Morgan Page takes and you have, well, this song.



/____\____\
/__________/    \__________\

No comments:

Post a Comment