Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Super Filthy Scripture


Happy New Years to all you guys. I'll take this time to say thanks for listening and keeping up with me this whole time, you truly  are the reason I'm still posting to this day. So... here's to another year, full of surprises, game changes, bass drops, riveting beats, exotic sounds, and most importantly powerful, super filthy scripture. Lucky for you I've found some of the best songs for the new year.

Just one of those beats you want to repeat, and repeat, and repeat itself endlessly.

Steve Aoki - I'm in the House (Herve's Burning Down Your House Remix) | Direct Download |


\_____//\__________=|=__________/\\_____/
\\_==\|+|/==_//
\|/

This next one I threw on my iPod before a long drive and shortly after the first time I found myself becoming more and more addicted. That said here is one of my more favorite songs out of the long set from when he played live at Super Glow in DC list so if it fits your mood you'll need to download the entire thing.

Avicii - Blessed (ft. Tom Hangs and Shermanology) | Direct Download | Official Website | FB |

Here is the entire set list... for the most part really chill, beautiful, and harmonious.


\_____//\__________=|=__________/\\_____/
\\_==\|+|/==_//
\|/

This next hymn was recently mentioned on TSIS and it shows a lighter side to Deadmau5 and truly shows his talent for blending all elements of music. If you have trouble recognizing it, it's his original remix to Kaskade's hit track I Remember Simply beautiful.

Deadmau5 - Xmas Stuff | Direct Download | Official Website | FB | SoundCloud |


\_____//\__________=|=__________/\\_____/
\\_==\|+|/==_//
\|/

This last guy only brings up the rear because he is the abosulte filth of this post. You can even sing along... "F*ck the Police"...

N.W.A. - F*ck the Police (Figure Remix) | Direct Download | Official Website | FB | SoundCloud |


/|\
__/[____]\__
___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment