Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TERRORible TuesDAZE

I dropped  the ball so you can drop  ya jaw.
Sorry for the lack of updating. I was involved in a nasty car wreck last week that has taken most of my time and money. All I can say is that no one was hurt and the only thing that may have saved me is this next collection of choons that was blaring during my adrenaline rage. It's in light of this that I am introducing a new segment for your enjoyment.

Guy Hymn's first edition of TERRORible TuesDAZE is here, and things are not looking better.
I'm not sure how to put this next one lightly... so... get some.

Official | SC | FB | YT | Twitter

RAISE 'EM UP

SC | FB | Twitter

It's ugly.

Official | SC | FB
____________________________________________________________

I took these next two from ThisSongIsSick in honor of them promoting Snowball Music Festival 2012. Two notables are going to be Minnesota and GriZ, who as you know, I can't speak enough about on here.


SC | FB


SC FB
____________________________________________________________



Up next I have some tracks I stole from the new game SSX which I would highly recommend buying. The soundtrack is fabulous, featuring two songs from my boy Pretty Lights. You get to listen to it while you shred fresh powder... I mean, c'mon.



Slowing it down for this last one, however these guys just put out potential on multiple levels. Always great.


Official | SC | FB | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment