Wednesday, April 4, 2012

In Case You Forgot


On my way back to A-Town this past weekend I embarked on a 45 minute-long journey hosted by none other than the Sultan of Bass, Bassnectar himself. If you haven't traveled over to his website and downloaded his long mixtapes I think you have seriously been left out, considering they are in my opinion his strengths when it comes to jams. Here I have given you a sneak peak of the treasures during this tape.. ones which I have considered slipped away never to be heard by most...

\______________|______________/
\_______|_______/
\|/

Up first is yet another rendition of Kid's Day & Night. This song has definitely been remixed numerous times however this one (even as late as this weekend) stands tallest. He uses some help from JOTS and Crowdrock.



I can't stop playing this song over and over, how it has not made it on his albums still leaves me pondering. Plus not to mention it contains one of the sickest rap drops he has to date: "I'm the glitch modulator, sip on the data . Verb conjugator plus an herb inhalator. Feed other haters, opposite of Krypton . Give me more power and I'm bound to get my sip on ."



This next one kind of repeats itself on a loop. But then again, if he were to do anything else with such a destructive bassline I would be upset. 



Just in case this isn't enough, and you want the whole pie and not just a piece, here you go.



Official | SC | FB

/|\
/_______|_______\
/______________|______________\

No comments:

Post a Comment